Here's what we've been up to during the past few weeks:
- The house is beyond organized. I am so proud...
- We've made space for baby, and our soon-to-be nursery is ready for a fresh coat of paint.
- Furniture is scheduled to arrive on July 10 (at 7 a.m., no less!) and we will see how that goes.
- I've researched baby stuff to death, and the registries are in pretty good shape. Check out my handiwork at Babies 'R Us, Target, Buy Buy Baby and Smart Momma. And buy us lots of stuff while you're at it :)
- The little one has been kicking up a storm, and I'm convinced she will either be a dancer or a gymnast, or if she's like her mommy, a little of both!
- We're 99 percent sold on a name for our little girl!